Anderson to hold concealed carry office hours
State Senator Neil Anderson’s Moline district office will help constituents apply for an Illinois concealed carry license at “Concealed Carry Office Hours," November 4.
“As a strong supporter of Second Amendment rights, I’m happy to offer my constituents help in navigating the sometimes confusing process of applying for a concealed carry license,” said Anderson.
Constituents interested in receiving assistance in applying for a concealed carry license must make an appointment ahead of time by calling Anderson’s office at (309) 736-7084. Appointments take about 30 minutes.
Applicants must bring the following to their appointment:
- Certificate of Training (must be signed by the trainer & applicant)
- Driver’s license
- FOID card
- IMPORTANT: the addresses on the driver’s license and FOID card MUST BE THE SAME. If they are not, the applicant will have to have one of the two changed prior to applying for their concealed carry license.
- Application Fee is $150. Payment accepted with a credit card or electronic check only. NO CASH.
- Service Fee is $3.53 if using a credit card and $1 if paying by check.
- 10 years of residency must be established. If you have lived at your current address for 10 years you will need to know the MONTH & YEAR to PRESENT. If you have had multiple residences within the last 10 years, you will need to bring in a list of those addresses and the duration as previously listed.
- You can bring a photo or Anderson’s office will take the photo for you.
- IMPORTANT: If you and your significant other are applying together, you must have SEPARATE email addresses. You CANNOT use the same email address.
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, call Senator Anderson’s Moline District office at (309) 736-7084 or stop in at 1825 Ave. of the Cities, Suite 1 in Moline.